Festive Breakfast Cookies
These cookies are nutritious, filling, and taste delicious! I don’t know about you, but from mid November to the beginning of January my life is non-stop. Between holiday parties, work, and family functions, it’s a whirlwind of events with lots of foods and drinks. I love breakfast cookies because even on the craziest of days they are SO quick to make and SO simple to eat on the go which is extra appreciated during this time of year
Ingredients (yields: 6 large or 10 small)
gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian, vegan
- 1.5 cup oats
- 10 dates
- 2 bananas
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350.
- Place dates in a food processor or blender and mix until fully chopped.
- Cut bananas into chunks and add into processor. Mix until well combined
- Next, add in all the seeds (except the pumpkin seeds) and cinnamon
- Add in the oats and mix with spoon or spatula
- Finally add in the pumpkin seeds and dried cranberries
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Shape mixture into balls and flatten into patties (you can use a round cookie cutter to form as well)
- Cook for 12 minutes and let cool for at least 15 minutes before consuming or storing (best stored in the refrigerator)
If you are too busy or even just too lazy to make these, order them online right now and request the festive breakfast cookies in the “notes” section upon checkout!