Healthy, sweet + perfect for serving at a dinner party this holiday season. Top with frozen yogurt, banana ice cream, or coconut ice cream!
- 1.5 cups chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tsp. vanila bean or vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil (for greasing cookie skillet)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix together all ingredients (except the chocolate chips and pecans) until fully combined
- Once mixed, add in pecans and chocolate chips and manually stir
- Spread on greased skillet and pack in evenly
- Cook for 30 minutes, let cool!