My mother in law got me hooked on this amazing recipe! They are great for holiday events, hostess gifts, stocking stuffers, or salad toppers! A little bit sweet, a little bit spicy!
Adapted from Ina Garten's DELICIOUS cashew recipe:
Just with some slightly healthier substitutions.
- 5 cups cashews
- 1/2 cup honey (or maple syrup)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- Cook cashews for 10 minutes at 350 on baking sheets.
- In meantime, mix together remaining ingredients. To make mixture more runny, place in oven for 3-5 minutes.
- Once cashews are toasted and mixture is runny combine the two.
Let cool and enjoy!